This page lays out links to regulations and paperwork. Click on the links to find out more.
- If your student registered before September 2010 they will have to transfer from MPhil to PhD
- If your student registered after September 2010 they will need to pass progression milestones during their PhD
- Does your student want to change from full-time to part-time status?
- Does your student need to interrupt?
- For the final part of their studies, PhD students need to transfer to writing up status
- Does your student need to seek an extension?
- Find out how to nominate examiners and enter your student for examination
- Thesis submission guidelines
Examination and Completion
For regulations and paperwork for examiners of Queen Mary PhDs, please see here